2015-2016 CAASPP Reports
Click here to view detailed reports for Hayward Unified School District and each of its 30 schools.
CAASPP is the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress. CAASPP includes the following assessments:
- Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments (ELA and Math)
- California Alternate Assessment (ELA and Math)
- California Standards Test (Science)
- California Modified Assessment (Science)
- California Alternate Performance Assessment (Science)
For detailed information about these CAASPP assessments, please visit the California Department of Education CAASPP web page.
CAASPP for Teachers
Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments
- CAASPP Teacher Guide: Smarter Balanced Assessments
- English-Language Arts Testing Blueprint
- Mathematics Testing Blueprints
- SBAC ELA Content Specifications
- SBAC ELA Cheat Sheets: Claims, Targets, and DOKs
- SBAC Mathematics Content Specifications
Both the PT and non-PT tests must be administered before results
are released for ICAs.
CAASPP for Students & Parents
Parent Guides to Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments
What is a Performance Task? (video)
Great Kids Foundation: