Demographics Explore HUSD Mission Statement Vision Statement Organizational Chart Sanctuary Schools
SARC Preschool Elementary Schools Middle Schools High Schools Adult School - The Hayward Center
Assessment, Research, & Evaluation Business Services Curriculum and Instruction Educational Information Technology Educational Services English Language Learners Made in Hayward Facilities, Maintenance, Operations & Transportation Food Services Human Resources Personnel Commission Professional Development Purchasing Risk Management Safe and Inclusive Schools: Bullying Prevention Site Based Decision Making Special Education and Compliance Student and Family Services Superintendent's Office Supplemental and Concentration Services Teacher Induction Program Y.E.P.
Course Catalog Million Father March African American Student Achievement Initiative College and Career Intervention Services Guide NCLB: Program Improvement Parent Resources Parent University School Boundaries Lookup School Calendars SPSA - Single Plan for Student Achievement Supplemental Educational Services Suspension, Expulsion and Truancy William's Complaint Forms Registration Forms Parent Ambassador Program 2nd Chance @ College
Developer Fees Facility Use Hayward Education Foundation Hayward Promise Neighborhood Alumni Local Control Funding Formula Budget Crisis Senior Citizen Tax Exemption
Parcel Taxes Measure A Measure G Measure M.A.D.
Bonds Measure I Welcome to Measure L
CENTRALIZED ENROLLMENT Child Welfare and Attendance (CWA)

William's Complaint Forms

What is a UCP complaint?

A complaint under the Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) is a written and signed statement by an individual, public agency, or organization alleging a violation of federal or state laws governing certain educational programs.


What agencies are subject to the UCP?

The UCP covers alleged violations by local educational agencies (LEAs) (school districts and county offices of education) and local public or private agencies which receive direct or indirect funding from the State to provide any school programs, activities, or related services. Charter schools which receive federal funds are also subject to the UCP or where specified in statute.


Click HERE for Uniform Complaint Procedures Brochure - English 

Click HERE for Uniform Complaint Procedures Brochure - Spanish 

Notice to Parents, Guardians, Pupils, and Teachers

Williams Complaint Classroom Notice


Pursuant to California Education Code Section 35186, you are hereby notified that:

  1. There should be sufficient textbooks and instructional materials. That means each pupil, including English learners, must have a textbook or instructional materials, or both, to use in class and to take home.
  2. School facilities must be clean, safe, and maintained in good repair.
  3. There should be no teacher vacancies or misassignments. There should be a teacher assigned to each class and not a series of substitutes or other temporary teachers. The teacher should have the proper credential to teach the class, including the certification required to teach English learners if present.  Teacher vacancy means a position to which a single designated certificated employee has not been assigned at the beginning of the year for an entire year or, if the position is for a one-semester course, a position to which a single designated certificated employee has not been assigned at the beginning of a semester for an entire semester.
  4. Misassignment means the placement of a certificated employee in a teaching or services position for which the employee does not hold a legally recognized certificate or credential or the placement of a certificated employee in a teaching or services position that the employee is not otherwise authorized by statute to hold.
  5. A complaint form may be obtained at the school office, district office, or downloaded from the district’s Web site at http://www.husd.us/UPCWilliams. You may also download a copy of the California Department of Education complaint form in English and in other languages from  http://www.cde.ca.gov/re/cp/uc/ucpmonitoring.asp

Información para el Salón de Clases sobre las Quejas Williams


De acuerdo con el Código Educativo de Sección 35186, se les notifica que:

  1. Debe haber suficientes libros y materiales de instrucción. Esto significa que cada alumno, incluyendo aprendices de inglés, deben tener un libro o materiales de instrucción, o ambos, para usar en la clase y para llevar a casa.
  2. Las escuelas deben estar limpias, seguras, y mantenidas en buen estado de reparación.
  3. No debe haber vacantes ni asignaciones inadecuadas para maestros.  Debe haber un maestro asignado a cada clase y no una serie de suplentes o maestros temporales.  El maestro debe tener las credenciales apropiadas para ensenar la clase, incluyendo la certificación requerida para educar aprendices de inglés, si los hubiera en su clase.  Vacantes para maestros significa una posición para la cual un empleado certificado no se ha asignado al principio o durante todo el año, o si la posición es un curso semestral, una posición para la cual un empleado certificado no se ha asignado al comienzo del semestre o durante todo el semestre.
  4. La asignación inadecuada significa la posición de un empleado certificado en un trabajo de enseñar o dar servicios educativos para los cuales el empleado no posee la certificación o credencial legalmente reconocidas para trabajar en esa posición, es decir el empleado no está autorizado por estatuto para ejercer ese trabajo.
  5. Una forma para poner su queja se puede obtener en la oficina escolar, en las oficinas del distrito escolar, o descargarla de la página Web del distrito en http://www.husd.us/UPCWilliams.  También puede descargarse una copia de esta forma para quejas, en inglés y otros idiomas, visitando el Departamento de Educación de California en http://www.cde.ca.gov/re/cp/uc/ucpmonitoring.asp