Demographics Explore HUSD Mission Statement Vision Statement Organizational Chart Sanctuary Schools
SARC Preschool Elementary Schools Middle Schools High Schools Adult School - The Hayward Center
Assessment, Research, & Evaluation Business Services Curriculum and Instruction Educational Information Technology Educational Services English Language Learners Made in Hayward Facilities, Maintenance, Operations & Transportation Food Services Human Resources Personnel Commission Professional Development Purchasing Risk Management Safe and Inclusive Schools: Bullying Prevention Site Based Decision Making Special Education and Compliance Student and Family Services Superintendent's Office Supplemental and Concentration Services Teacher Induction Program Y.E.P.
Course Catalog Million Father March African American Student Achievement Initiative College and Career Intervention Services Guide NCLB: Program Improvement Parent Resources Parent University School Boundaries Lookup School Calendars SPSA - Single Plan for Student Achievement Supplemental Educational Services Suspension, Expulsion and Truancy William's Complaint Forms Registration Forms Parent Ambassador Program 2nd Chance @ College
Developer Fees Facility Use Hayward Education Foundation Hayward Promise Neighborhood Alumni Local Control Funding Formula Budget Crisis Senior Citizen Tax Exemption
Parcel Taxes Measure A Measure G Measure M.A.D.
Bonds Measure I Welcome to Measure L
CENTRALIZED ENROLLMENT Child Welfare and Attendance (CWA)

Purchasing Team News

Since July 1, 2017:


Buyers have issued 1402 Purchase Orders. 


District Movers have processed 236 work order requests.

HUSD Internal Use Only

Forms for Internal Use Only

Surplus Disposal Request Form

With attachment for more than 7 items. Use this form to list and request pick up and disposal of surplus property items. Create a work order and attach this completed form. Read and follow instructions on form. 


Pre-Approval to Purchase Without A Purchase Order (PATPWAPO)

Used when a purchase is required from a supplier that will not accept a District purchase order. Read instructions on form.  


Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA)

Required for all services provided by an independent contractor. The agreement must be filled in / completed by District Site Administrator, signed by both parties and submitted with a W9 and a Purchase Requisition.

Contracts equal to or over $5,000 must have pre-approval by the Board of Trustees. 


ICA Scope of Work Checklist

Complete and submit with the ICA.


Amendment for Contract / Agreement

Used to make changes to an existing contract or agreement. Must be filled in / completed by District Site Administrator, signed by both parties. Submit with a Purchase Requisition. Contracts equal to or over $5,000 must have pre-approval by the Board of Trustees. 


W9 Form

First page is filled in, signed by the vendor and submitted with purchase requisition.  The W9 instruction pages are for reference only and do not get submitted. 


For Maintenance and Public Works


Contractor Services Agreement

For public works and/or maintenance services under the bid threshold. Contracts equal to or over $5,000 must have pre-approval by the Board of Trustees. 


Agreement for Construction Inspector of Record Services

To be used for Inspector of Record (IOR) services. Contracts equal to or over $5,000 must have pre-approval by the Board of Trustees. 


PWC100 Fill In Form (rev 7/1/17):

Use to provide information required for filing prevailing wage projects with the DIR. Fill in completely and submit with appropriate support documents including a purchase requisition.


Purchasing Catalogs and Approved Provider Lists

2017-2018 Warehouse Catalog (updated 9/6/17) - which includes:

Contact Information

Section 1 Stocked Items: Stores items that are charged back to the sites. 

Section 2 Non-Stocked Items: Items that are available in the warehouse for Free while supplies last.

Sample Forms: Sample of the warehouse order form and the Stores Issue Delivery Slip.


2017-2018 Technology Standards Catalog 

This catalog includes the standards established by EIT for the District.  The vendor names and pricing for use in preparing your PR.  Requests for exceptions to the standards must be pre-approved by EIT.    


2017-2018 Approved Charter Bus List

Only charter bus companies who are on this list may be used.  Contact Transportation Department to request adding a provider to the approved list.