Demographics Explore HUSD Mission Statement Vision Statement Organizational Chart Sanctuary Schools
SARC Preschool Elementary Schools Middle Schools High Schools Adult School - The Hayward Center
Assessment, Research, & Evaluation Business Services Curriculum and Instruction Educational Information Technology Educational Services English Language Learners Made in Hayward Facilities, Maintenance, Operations & Transportation Food Services Human Resources Personnel Commission Professional Development Purchasing Risk Management Safe and Inclusive Schools: Bullying Prevention Site Based Decision Making Special Education and Compliance Student and Family Services Superintendent's Office Supplemental and Concentration Services Teacher Induction Program Y.E.P.
Course Catalog Million Father March African American Student Achievement Initiative College and Career Intervention Services Guide NCLB: Program Improvement Parent Resources Parent University School Boundaries Lookup School Calendars SPSA - Single Plan for Student Achievement Supplemental Educational Services Suspension, Expulsion and Truancy William's Complaint Forms Registration Forms Parent Ambassador Program 2nd Chance @ College
Developer Fees Facility Use Hayward Education Foundation Hayward Promise Neighborhood Alumni Local Control Funding Formula Budget Crisis Senior Citizen Tax Exemption
Parcel Taxes Measure A Measure G Measure M.A.D.
Bonds Measure I Welcome to Measure L
CENTRALIZED ENROLLMENT Child Welfare and Attendance (CWA)

Student Records

There are two ways to order and receive a student transcript:  In person at the District Offices or sending a request through the mail.


Effective December 15, 2012: the only modes of payment that will be accepted for transcripts are:

Cash, Cashier's Check, or Money Order.


Requirements when ordering and picking up in person at the District Office


  1. Valid drivers license or valid government issued ID
  2. Enclose a $ 3.00 check or money order for each transcript requested (no charge for first 2 transcript copies)
  3. Completed Transcript Form with:
  • Students full name (name used while enrolled at last school attended in HUSD)
  • Date of Birth
  • Year of Graduation
  • Name of High School last attended

Transcript Request Form - English

Transcript Request Form - Spanish


Requirements when requesting transcripts by mail

  1. Letter of request with their signature
  2. Copy of valid driver’s license or valid government issued ID
  3. Enclose a $ 3.00 check or money order (not cash) for each transcript requested (no charge for first 2 transcript copies)
  4. Include in the Letter of Request:
  • Students full name (name used while enrolled at last school attended in HUSD)
  • Date of Birth
  • Year of Graduation
  • Name of High School last attended


Mailing address:     Hayward Unified School District 
                               Attention: Student Records, Level D
                               24411 Amador St, P.O. Box 5000
                               Hayward, CA 94544-5000                           

Note: When a student is over 18 years of age, no one other than the student may pick up his/her transcript without their written authorization.

The district has five business days to provide the transcript or records pursuant to Section 49069 of the California Ed Code.

If you have any questions, please call Student Records at 510-784-2626.


Ana Garcia

Student Records Assistant

Email: ag253@husd.k12.ca.us

Phone: (510) 784-2626

Fax: (510) 784-6963

Office Hours:  8am to 5pm