Welcome to the Hayward Unified School District's Student and Parent Support Programs (SPSP) webpage. As you navigate through our page, look for information on the following:
• Youth Enrichment Program (YEP), an after school program for students K-12
• Academic Intervention and Retention
• Primary Intervention Program
• Parent Centers
• Viva Bien, Coma Bien, Sientase Bien (VCS!) AmeriCorps volunteer program.
This webpage provides public information on how the Student and Parent Support Program Office provides support to HUSD Parents, Community and Schools.
- Facilitating district-wide parent meetings
- Implementation of the Youth Enrichment Program (YEP) after school program at 29 elementary, middle and high school sites.
- Implementation of the VCS! AmeriCorps program serving 26 school sites
- Supporting the implementation of HUSD’s 30 Parent Centers
- Monitoring and support of HUSD’s supplemental academic intervention program
- Support of the retention process for school sites and families
- Publishing a district parent newsletter