Skip to main content

Student Work Permit


Las páginas de internet del HUSD pueden ser traducidas al español. Vea en el margen superior derecho y haga clic donde dice "Select Language"


CWA offices represents the HUSD concerning work permit regulations, collaborates with high school career technicians concerning work permit questions and provide work permits to students attending private, charter, and other programs.  

A Request for Work Permit (Form B1-1) must be completed by student, school, and employer. HUSD students can get their work permits at the high schools. 



  • Students must have a job lined up before asking for the work permit application.
  • The student must have at least a 2.0 GPA “Grade Point Average” or approval from their school Principal if lower than a 2.00 for permit approval. Copy of repot card is required.