Skip to main content

HUSD Retirees

are you ready to retire?

Retirement Checklist 

Certificated Separation Form (Must be submitted to Human Resources via Informedk12)

Classified Separation Form (Must be submitted to Human Resources via InformedK12)



CalSTRS Website - Retirement

CalSTRS Working After Retirement - Know the Rules 8-2016

CalSTRS Understanding the Formula

Social Security, CalSTRS, and You

CalSTRS Retirement Application



CalPERS Website - Retirement

Employment After Retirement - CalPERS Guide

CalPERS School Benefits Guide

CalPERS Planning Your Service Retirement

CalPERS Service Retirement Election Application


Click here to view upcoming Member Education with CalPERS.  Learn about your benefits and plan for retirement.  Most of the events are free and hosted online. 


Click here to view educational videos provided by CALSTRS.


Sterling Administration has been retained by Hayward Unified School District to serve as the Retiree billing administrator.  If you are retired and making payments, click on the link here to visit the Sterling Administration website.  You will be able to view your profile, coverage selected, communications and make payments online.  The address to remit premium payments (check or money order) can also be made payable and mailed to the following address:


Sterling Administration

P.O. Box 2440

Omaha, NE 68103-2440